How do you make custom tarot cards?
- Choose your card stock such as smooth or linen.
- Select the number of cards you want and finishing.
- Add an optional box for your deck.
- Enter our online tarot card maker.
- Drag and drop uploaded image files onto card fronts and backs.
- Preview and add to cart.
How much does it cost to make a deck of tarot cards?
for each Tarot deck (for slightly thicker, bumpy textured ‘linen’ finish). The card price goes down if more are printed at once. For an 80 card deck in the thinner 300 gsm cardstock; they charge around $12.00 per deck for 151 – 299 copies.
What material are tarot cards made of?
Your Tarot card deck is made out of paper (ok, thick paper but not exactly cardboard thick) and often covered by a thin sheen of plastic (this can be optional for some decks). You use it all the time to do your readings.