What does it mean to set your intentions?
Setting intentions is the act of stating what you intend to accomplish through your actions. It’s a commitment to what you want the journey to be about as you move on or move up.
What do you say when setting intentions?
Intentions can be a clear and specific wish, or as simple as a word or phrase you’d like to align yourself with, like “open your mind and heart,” “love,” “vulnerability,” “strength,” “kindness for myself and others,” “peace,” or “freedom.” Try to keep the intention positive, so instead of saying “stop being a coward,”
How do you start setting intentions?
- Identify The Goal Or Desire.
- Get Clear On Who You Have To Be To Achieve Your Goal.
- Compile Actionable Steps.
- Shift Any Adverse Thinking Or Beliefs.
- Reinforce Intentions Regularly.
- Submit To Your Faith In The Intention.