- Create Cozy Spots and Corners in your Home. There are a lot of ways in which you can make your home a cozy spiritual retreat.
- Bring Nature In.
- Keep it Clean and Clutter-Free.
- Decorate with Things that Make you Happy.
- Natural Scents in your Home.
What is spiritual room?
The purpose of the Spiritual Room is to provide a respectful and dignified space for individuals to meditate, reflect or pray. The space is intended for quiet prayer or meditation, and is open during regular College hours. It is not intended for use as study or meeting space.
How can I decorate my room spiritually?
- Pay Attention to Usefulness.
- Use the Right Color Palette.
- Keep it Natural.
- Accessorize Mindfully.
- Arrange Thoughtfully.
- Embrace Lighting.
- Bring in A Himalayan Salt Lamp.
- Make Space for an Alter.
How do you make a vibe in your bedroom?
- Soothing Scents: To really make it mellow, you want to be sure all your senses can get in on the action.
- A Bit of Nature: Plants bring a special kind of life into the room.
- Cute Candles: Little is more calming than candlelight, so don’t just save ’em for special occasions.