- Start by sitting on a bed.
- Turn your head 45 degrees to the right.
- Quickly lie back, keeping your head turned.
- Turn your head 90 degrees to the left, without raising it.
- Turn your head and body another 90 degrees to the left, into the bed.
How do you treat crystals for vertigo?
The treatment includes a series of body movements that reposition the crystals in your inner ear, where they no longer cause symptoms. Two procedures used are the canalith repositioning procedure and the Lempert roll. With canalith repositioning, just one time through the procedure is often enough to correct BPPV.
How do you tell if your ear crystals are off?
Symptoms of loose ear crystals
When you have loose crystals, any movement causes dizziness. The dizziness will subside within 30 seconds of initially having it, but it may come back with movement, even if it is as simple of bending to tie your shoe.