What does the love mean in tarot?
The Lovers tarot card signals a wonderful cohesiveness and balance of forces, indicating complimentary energies. This card represents a pair that works well together. On the other hand, because this card also symbolizes choice, and the choice of commitment, it also raises questions of how committed you are to love.
How to use tarot cards for love?
In a traditional three-card tarot love spread, the first card represents you, the second represents the other, and the third card represents your current state or potential together. Some readers place the first two cards around the third card, which rests between them.
How do I ask my tarot about my love life?
- Is the current person in my life my twin flame?
- Is the current person in my life my soul mate?
- What will happen if I get back together with my ex?
- How do I know if someone is thinking about me?
- Is my current partner the right one for me?