- “I deserve abundance in all kinds.”
- “I am in charge of my spending decisions.”
- “My financial fate is not set in stone.”
- “I have enough.
- “My best investment is in myself.”
- “My future will be brighter than my past.”
- “Each day I get closer to financial freedom.”
How do you chant Mahalaxmi mantra?
- The Mantra should be chanted 108 times using Kamalgatta or Sphatik rosary beads.
- If you need less wealth you must chant the Lakshmi Beej Mantra 108 times for three days and if you need more it has to be chanted 108×3 times in a day.
What’s your mantra in life?
A personal mantra is an affirmation to motivate and inspire you to be your best self. It is typically a positive phrase or statement that you use to affirm the way you want to live your life. Its purpose is to provide motivation and encouragement to you when you need to focus your mind to achieve a goal.
What is the mantra for goddess Lakshmi?
Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra
By reciting Lakshmi(Laxmi) Gayatri Mantra one can get prosperity and success. ॐ श्री महालक्ष्म्यै च विद्महे विष्णु पत्न्यै च धीमहि तन्नो लक्ष्मी प्रचोदयात् ॐ ।।