Do hiccups mean someone missing you?
Folklore tells us that getting the hiccups means someone is talking about you or missing you. If you go through a list of your friends in your head, your hiccups will stop when you get to the memory of the friend who is the culprit. In medieval times, hiccups were thought to be caused by elves.
What are signs from the universe that someone is missing you?
- They show up in your dreams.
- You suddenly feel a need to be around the person.
- You have frequent unexplained mood swings.
- You have hiccups.
- Your eye twitches.
- You see repeating numbers.
- You get a random text from them.
- You felt a phantom touch.
What are the signs that someone is thinking about you?
- Unexpected emotions.
- Eye twitching.
- White feather sign.
- Dreams about them.
- A butterfly perches on you.
- Your cheeks flush.
- Mid-meal discomfort.