- Meditate. Simply take a minute to relax and clear your mind of any thoughts.
- Burn sage and pass each card through the smoke.
- Pack the cards up with bay leaves.
- And finally, put a crystal on top for protection.
How to do an advice tarot reading?
- Start with an effective question.
- Shuffle the cards with a question in mind.
- Before looking up the meanings, decide on one yourself.
- Pick a deck that speaks to you.
- Check out a few of the tarot books.
- Create a ritual for caring for your cards.
- Sleep on it, literally.
- Think of tarot card reading as a journey.
How do you pull tarot cards for spreads?
- Open your tarot box.
- Hold the cards in your hand.
- While still holding the cards in your hand, “knock” or tap the pile of cards several times to spread your energy into the deck.
- Give the cards a thorough shuffle.
- Cut the cards into three piles and then put them into one pile again.
How long do you leave tarot cards in salt?
Salt is one of the best cleansing agents there is. Fill a bowl or bucket with salt (coarse, natural sea salt is best; black salt and Himalayan salt work well too) and bury your Tarot cards in the bowl. You’ll want to let it sit for at least 8 hours.