How do you do a relationship tarot reading?
In a traditional three-card tarot love spread, the first card represents you, the second represents the other, and the third card represents your current state or potential together. Some readers place the first two cards around the third card, which rests between them.
How many tarot cards do you pull for a love reading?
The five-card spread for love, for instance, is easy enough for me to do in five minutes while offering me useful insight into how to approach my relationship woes from an empowered place.
What should I ask in a love tarot reading?
- What should I know about my relationship?
- What is my path to a happy and successful relationship?
- How can I truly follow my heart?
- What characteristics should I look for in a partner?
- What’s the best way to communicate with my partner?
- How do I know if my current partner is marriage material?