- Burn sage and pass each card through the smoke.
- Pack the cards up with bay leaves.
- And finally, put a crystal on top for protection.
When should I cleanse my tarot cards?
Each time you pick it up for a reading.
That’s right—to ensure the most accurate of readings, Magdaleno actually recommends cleansing your deck every time you do a reading. “Whether it’s for someone else, or yourself,” she says, “it’s always best to start with a cleanse to clear the cards for your reading.”
How do you charge and cleanse a Tarot deck?
- The Light of the Full Moon or Sunlight.
- Give Them Some Reiki Healing.
- Reorder The Deck and Place on Altar.
- Crystal Grid Your Cards.
- Cleanse Their Aura, Wrap in Silk & Place in Wooden Box.
- Beach Day, Forest Hike or a Sacred Place.
How do you bless your Tarot cards for the first time?
One popular way to bless your cards would be to perform a full moon charge. You can do this by placing your cards by your window or in any place where they can receive a lot of moonlight during the night of a full moon. An alternative would be to fill your cards with the radiant energy of the sun.