- How to Make Your Ex Feel Special.
- #1 You’re the first person I think about when I wake up and before I go to bed.
- #2 I regret breaking up with you; you’re the best boyfriend I ever had.
- #3 I’m so sorry for taking you for granted; I didn’t realize how good I had it.
- #4 No matter who I’m with, I’ll never stop loving you.
How can I make my ex regret and come back?
Here are 11 tried-and-tested ways to make your ex regret losing you
- Limit contact with your ex, but stay in sight.
- Don’t be the backup plan.
- Become a better version of yourself.
- Make them think you’re over them.
- Keep calm and move on.
- Get successful.
- Expand your social circle.
- Evoke a little jealousy.
How do you really win your ex back?
- Take a good look at yourself.
- Evaluate your current relationship sitch.
- Reflect on your relationship.
- Be realistic.
- Consider getting professional help.
- Give your (ex)partner actual space.
- Don’t think of it as a competition.
- Hold back on the bad-mouthing.
What to say to make your ex get back with you?
Be honest and vulnerable about how you feel once they respond.
- “Honestly, I can’t stop thinking about you. I hope you’ll give me another chance.”
- “I’ve really missed you over these past few weeks.”
- “I’m so happy we’re talking again. I’ve been so sad since the breakup. I miss you.”
- “Honestly, I still love you.”