- For self-discovery. What do I really love about my life?
- For self-care. What soothes and calms me?
- For fun. Who are my favorite people to be with?
- For daily check-In.
- For spiritual guidance.
How do I journal Daily spiritually?
- Purchase a journal to write in.
- Set a time each day to sit and self reflect.
- Keep your spiritual journal with you at all times.
- Acknowledge your blessings.
- Set spiritual goals.
- Write down any prayers that inspire you.
- Review your journal entries at least once a month.
How does journaling help spiritually?
Keeping a journal can be a spiritual practice that allows you to connect internally and express yourself. It can be a supportive and helpful practice during difficult times—one that can help you understand and uncover how you’re feeling in the moment.
How do I start journaling for self healing?
- Start your journey from where you stand right now.
- Don’t judge, just let the words flow.
- Dialog with yourself.
- Be thankful.
- A journal doesn’t have to be written.
- Write in the third person.
- Revise past events.