A manifestation journal is a journal or notebook where you write down your thoughts, dreams, goals, and/or plans—all the things you want to manifest. In a manifestation journal, you might also use other science-based techniques to help you stick to your goals and manifest your dreams.
What are manifestations examples?
Affirmation and Manifestation Examples
- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
- I am healthy, happy, and prosperous.
- I attract abundance into my life.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I live in a beautiful and peaceful home.
- I am surrounded by beauty.
How do you set intentions for a manifestation Journal?
Writing Your Manifestation Affirmations and Intentions
- Be specific about what you want to manifest. For the starting point, you want to be specific.
- Keep it positive.
- Write in present tense.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Make it realistic.
How do you write a manifestation list?
Tips For Writing Your Manifestation List
- Be specific about what you want to achieve.
- Write in the present tense as if you have already achieved your goal.
- Focus on positive feelings and emotions.
- Take action steps that are in alignment with your goals.
- Trust and have faith that what you want will come to you.