- What’s my current career energy?
- What obstacle do I need to overcome?
- What’s my career calling?
- How do I move closer to this calling?
- Who can help me?
- What’s the best step for me to take in the month ahead?
How to use tarot cards for love?
- Decide What Kind Of Relationship Reading You Want. Do you want to see the past, present, and future of your relationship or love life?
- Take Time To Clear Your Head.
- Don’t Pull More Than Three Cards For Yourself.
- You Are Not A Victim Of Fate.
Can you ask about a specific person in tarot?
It can be tempting to ask tarot about a person other than ourselves, whether for us or for other people asking. The thing is, the right way to read tarot about other people is with their direct consent, about them…
How many tarot cards do you pull for a love reading?
In a traditional three-card tarot love spread, the first card represents you, the second represents the other, and the third card represents your current state or potential together. Some readers place the first two cards around the third card, which rests between them.