- What’s my current career energy?
- What obstacle do I need to overcome?
- What’s my career calling?
- How do I move closer to this calling?
- Who can help me?
- What’s the best step for me to take in the month ahead?
What should I ask daily tarot pulls?
For a regular daily tarot pull, you’ll get more accurate answers if you ask a question that can be answered by the meaning of the card. (For example, ask, “What will the exam be like?” Don’t ask, “Will I pass the exam?”) Only ask a question once during the daily pull.
How do you ask a love question in tarot?
- How can I attract my soul mate?
- What type of personality traits should I avoid when looking for a partner?
- How can I attract my twin flame?
- What’s the best type of life partner for me?
- How can I attract the right person into my life?
- Where am I most likely to find my soul mate?
Can you ask tarot about a specific person?
It can be tempting to ask tarot about a person other than ourselves, whether for us or for other people asking. The thing is, the right way to read tarot about other people is with their direct consent, about them…