- Pair Amazonite with String-of-Pearls Plant.
- Pair Succulents with Rainbow Fluorite.
- Pair Aloe with Apophyllite.
- Pair Pothos with Golden Pyrite.
What crystals should not be mixed?
- Carnelian and Amethyst.
- Blue Lace Agate and Red Jasper.
- Clear Quartz and Green Aventurine.
- Sunstones and stones that are associated with Saturn and Venus.
- Gomed and Cat’s eye.
What crystals don t go with Tiger’s Eye?
tiger’s eye and SMOKEY QUARTZ
Combining these two incredibly powerful stones causes a similar cancelling-out effect, as the Tiger’s Eye is always trying to capture and use external energy, while Smokey Quartz is working to repel the same energy, so consider wearing these pieces separately!
What crystals go well with lavender?
– Amethyst and Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender is one of the most used essential oils around the globe and for good reason! It’s calming properties pairs well with amethyst, a crystal known for its ability to purify the mind and help clear it of negativity and stress.