- Organize the Entryway.
- Search Cluttered Spaces First.
- Create a Reminder System.
- Make Spaces Work For You.
- Make it Automatic.
- Search the Right Way.
- Apps to the Rescue.
What can I use to find lost items?
Attach a tracker to important items and use an app to locate them. If you want a higher-tech solution to keep track of important things, consider getting a Bluetooth tracking device. You’ll hook a small tracker onto the item and connect it to a smartphone app that can tell you where it is at all times.
How do you find something you lost and can’t remember?
- Repetition. It’s always the same routine.
- Get Some Sleep.
- Have a Spot for Everything.
- Technology is On Your Side.
- Make a Mental List.
- Listen to Your Senses.
- Take a Moment to Calm Yourself.
Is there an app to find lost items?
In addition to the Tile hardware, you need to pair the device with your smartphone using Bluetooth and the Tile app. The service has apps for both iPhone and Android devices. The purpose of the app is to help you find your item like a GPS tracker.