- Start with an effective question.
- Shuffle the cards with a question in mind.
- Before looking up the meanings, decide on one yourself.
- Pick a deck that speaks to you.
- Check out a few of the tarot books.
- Create a ritual for caring for your cards.
- Sleep on it, literally.
- Think of tarot card reading as a journey.
Is it good to read your own tarot cards?
Yes! It absolutely is. Tarot is a modality that helps us gain greater insight into our current situations, honor our intuition and forecast potential outcomes. It might seem a bit daunting, but it’s really a simple process.
How much do tarot readers make?
The salary range for a Tarot Reader job is from $45,878 to $65,674 per year in the United States.
Can you get a tarot reading online?
In fact, Keen offers the most affordable tarot readings online. Just choose between a phone or chat session with your tarot card reader, and click on the “Call” or “Chat Now” buttons to begin.