- “I deserve abundance in all kinds.”
- “I am in charge of my spending decisions.”
- “My financial fate is not set in stone.”
- “I have enough.
- “My best investment is in myself.”
- “My future will be brighter than my past.”
- “Each day I get closer to financial freedom.”
Which is Laxmi Mantra for money?
ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं त्रिभुवन महालक्ष्म्यै अस्मांक दारिद्र्य नाशय प्रचुर धन देहि देहि क्लीं ह्रीं श्रीं ॐ ।
Which Mantra is most powerful?
The Gayatri mantra is considered one of the most universal of all Hindu mantras, invoking the universal Brahman as the principle of knowledge and the illumination of the primordial Sun.
How do you chant Mahalaxmi Mantra?
- The Mantra should be chanted 108 times using Kamalgatta or Sphatik rosary beads.
- If you need less wealth you must chant the Lakshmi Beej Mantra 108 times for three days and if you need more it has to be chanted 108×3 times in a day.