What should not be written when manifesting?
- Don’t. The first word to avoid when manifesting is the word don’t.
- Can’t. The second word to avoid when manifesting is the word can’t.
- Going To.
What color should I write in?
Red pen should be used for corrections and edits, while blue or black ink should generally be used for handwritten communication.” So if you are a teacher, editor, writer or student and you are trying to edit any writing (and therefore see your changes), then red is the ink that is totally suitable.
How do you write a manifestation?
- Choose a medium and template that works for you, whether that’s paper or something digital.
- Establish a set amount of time that you’d like to journal each day and add it to your daily routine.
- Set the mood and make sure your environment is calm and rid of distractions as you write.