This card deck contains 52 cards, each bringing guidance from the Universe. Each card carries an affirmation for you to repeat throughout the day and has a corresponding practice in this book.
How do you use a manifesting card?
How to Use a Tarot Card in Your Manifestation Process
- Tape it on your wall, by your bed or by your front door (so you see it when you wake up/go to sleep or every time you get in and out)
- Add it to your Vision Board.
- Use it as a point of focus during your meditations and affirmations.
How to use tarot cards?
- Start with an effective question.
- Shuffle the cards with a question in mind.
- Before looking up the meanings, decide on one yourself.
- Pick a deck that speaks to you.
- Check out a few of the tarot books.
- Create a ritual for caring for your cards.
- Sleep on it, literally.
- Think of tarot card reading as a journey.
What are the benefits of tarot?
There are several positives to using tarot cards for mental and emotional support and healing.
- It turns self-care into soul care.
- It can complement therapy.
- Tarot can open dialogue.
- It’s getting more representative.