The 333 rule for anxiety is an easy technique to remember and use in the moment if something is triggering your anxiety. It involves looking around your environment to identify three objects and three sounds, then moving three body parts.
How do you attract what you want?
9 Steps to Manifest What You Want in Life
- Understand yourself.
- Remove limiting thoughts.
- Be clear about what you want.
- Get your ask out there.
- Make consistent efforts.
- Believe in yourself.
- Practice positive affirmations.
- Acknowledge and appreciate small wins.
How do you write manifestation intentions?
Writing Your Manifestation Affirmations and Intentions
- Be specific about what you want to manifest. For the starting point, you want to be specific.
- Keep it positive.
- Write in present tense.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Make it realistic.
How do you write a manifestation?
How to write a manifestation journal
- Choose a medium and template that works for you, whether that’s paper or something digital.
- Establish a set amount of time that you’d like to journal each day and add it to your daily routine.
- Set the mood and make sure your environment is calm and rid of distractions as you write.