- Use Couple Journal Prompts. Asking great questions is a way to reconnect with your partner on a more intimate level.
- List Your Strengths as a Couple.
- List Things You Need to Work on as a Couple.
- List Quotes That Have Impacted Your Life.
- Share Old Family Recipes.
- Keep Mementos.
- Write a Poem.
- Share Funny Stories.
What to journal about after a break up?
- What things do I miss from the relationship?
- What love story have I been telling myself that no longer serves me?
- What parts of myself do I want to change?
- In what ways can I show up for myself when no one else can?
- Describe your ideal day.
- List five things you feel grateful for.
What is a self-love journal?
Our Self-Love Journal is designed to help you dig deeper into the most important relationship you’ll ever have in your life – the one you have with yourself. It is designed to help you understand yourself better – what might be lacking and how you can fill in that hole in your heart.
How do you journal relationship anxiety?
- What was the highlight of your relationship today?
- What loving thing did your partner do for you today, and how did it make you feel?
- What did you do for your partner today?
- What are you most grateful for in your relationship?