The 7 Chakras symbolize energy centres and correspond to a bundle of nerves, major organs, and areas of our spiritual body that impact our physical and emotional well-being.
How do you use the seven chakra stones?
How do I use chakra healing stones?
- Wear the stones as jewellery over the chakra locations.
- Meditate with the stones.
- Keep a stone in your pocket or on your person.
- Add them to your bath water.
- Sleep with the stone under your pillow or next to your bed.
What are the 7 chakras stones?
The chakra stones are absolutely beautiful.
Just have fun, do your research and be careful.
- Green Aventurine.
- Pink: Rose Quartz.
- Red: Red Jasper.
- Brown: Tiger’s Eye.
- Purple: Amethyst.
- Black: Obsidian.
What are the 7 natural stones?
These 7 Chakra stones are: 1) Rose quartz, 2) Amethyst, 3) Green aventurine, 4) Lapis lazuli, 5) Red jasper, 6) Clear quartz, and 7) Tiger’s eye.