- Eudialyte. Eudialyte is an energy crystal that isn’t spoken about often!
- Blue Aventurine:
What do you say when setting intentions?
Intentions can be a clear and specific wish, or as simple as a word or phrase you’d like to align yourself with, like “open your mind and heart,” “love,” “vulnerability,” “strength,” “kindness for myself and others,” “peace,” or “freedom.” Try to keep the intention positive, so instead of saying “stop being a coward,”
Can you charge crystals with intentions?
One popular way to use a crystal is to charge it with an intention—in essence, inscribing it with the goal you want to achieve so its energy can support you.
How do you set intentions on a crystal bracelet?
- Step 1: Connect with the right crystal.
- Step 2: Cleanse and clear.
- Step 3: Set your intention.
- Step 4: Revisit the energy.