What crystals should not be together?
- Clear quartz and stones with powerful properties. Quartz amplifies the energy of minerals nearby, so it is not recommended for use with strong minerals.
- Lace agate and red jasper.
- Smoky Quartz and Tiger Eye.
- Pure quartz and green aventurine.
- Amazonite and tiger’s eye.
What should you not do with rose quartz?
Rose quartz is generally stable when exposed to light and heat. Warm, soapy water is always a safe method for cleaning rose quartz. Cleaning with ultrasonic and steam cleaners should be avoided. Rose quartz is occasionally treated with radiation to intensify its color.
Who should not wear carnelian?
Astrologers have come to the conclusion that the carnelian does not fit only one zodiac sign – Scorpio . Even a very short interaction with this mineral can cause negative emotions, aggression or even anger in Scorpios. The rest of the signs of the zodiac can wear a stone without any fear.