What are the 3 P’s of an affirmation?
The most effective affirmations follow the 3 P’s of affirmations: Positive, Present, and Personal. The most common mistake people make with affirmations is choosing poorly written affirmations.
Why is affirmation important in the workplace?
Affirmations can positively impact the workplace by improving performance and overall satisfaction. By repeating positive affirmations, individuals can shift their mindset and enhance their self-confidence, improving productivity and relationships with colleagues.
How do you affirm team members?
- You are a significant contributor to the team’s success.
- You are confident in your abilities.
- You are a respectable team member, and you accord the same respect to your partners.
- You are patient and persistent.
- You can accomplish anything.