Just as important of how to pull what you desire into your life, it is equally important to learn how to not pull the things into your life that you do not want (Nelson, 2006). The Law of Attraction is designed with 3 Laws – attracting, creating and allowing.
What are the basic laws of attraction?
What are the 7 laws of attraction?
- Similar things are attracted to each other. This law explains that like attract likes.
- Focus on the present.
- Make room for the positive things in life.
- Find balance.
- Remain unwavering in our desires.
- Create harmony around us.
- What goes around comes around.
What are manifestations examples?
Affirmation and Manifestation Examples
- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
- I am healthy, happy, and prosperous.
- I attract abundance into my life.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I live in a beautiful and peaceful home.
- I am surrounded by beauty.
What is the law of attraction and how does it work?
The law of attraction is the New Thought spiritual belief that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person’s life.