- 1- Floating in your dream.
- 2- Your Desired Reality Feeling Real.
- 3- Feeling Happier.
- 4- Daydreaming.
- 5- Having The Ability To Control That Reality.
- 6- Oversleeping.
- 7- Physical Detachment.
- 8- Numbness.
How do you wake up from a shift?
Tips for Staying Awake During Shift Work
A cup of coffee or caffeinated soda is recommended at the beginning of your shift. The caffeine will usually take effect within 15-20 minutes. Moderate amounts of caffeine every one to two hours will be more effective than heavy amounts.
What is Julia method shifting?
In the Julia method shifting, identity affirmations usually follow the “I am” affirmations as a way to help the person build up his/her new desired character. These affirmations mainly concern the name, age, and the living condition of the user of this technique.
How do I shift to Hogwarts?
- Lie down on a bed or a couch. Rest down in a starfish position.
- Dim the lights.
- Plop on subliminal.
- Count 1 to 100 or countdown from 100 to 1.
- Meanwhile, you must think about your wishful experiences at the Hogwarts.
- Slowly you’ll fall asleep.