- #1: The Law of Divine Oneness. Everyone and everything is connected in the world we live in.
- #2: The Law of Energy or Vibration.
- #4: The Law of Correspondence.
- #5: The Law of Cause and Effect.
- #6: The Law of Compensation.
- #7: The Law of Attraction.
- #9: The Law of Relativity.
- #10: The Law of Polarity.
What are the 7 Laws?
- Not to worship idols.
- Not to curse God.
- Not to commit murder.
- Not to commit adultery or sexual immorality.
- Not to steal.
- Not to eat flesh torn from a living animal.
- To establish courts of justice.
What is the main law of attraction?
So what is the law of attraction? It states that whatever you focus your energy on will come back to you. By focusing on what you want to achieve, the law states that you’ll emit positive energy to attract those achievements to you.
How many laws of attraction is there?
There are 13 laws of attraction, and they’re designed to help you increase your chances of making a positive impression on other people.