What are spiritual things to do?
- Connect with your faith community. According to a Gallup study, 43% of Americans say they belong to a church or other religious body.
- Volunteer or help others.
- Practice yoga.
- Keep a journal.
- Spend time in nature.
- Focus on your hobbies.
- Speak with a chaplain or someone you trust.
What are the examples of spiritually?
- Asking deep questions about topics such as suffering or what happens after death.
- Deepening connections with other people.
- Experiencing compassion and empathy for others.
- Experiencing feelings of interconnectedness.
- Feelings of awe and wonder.
What are the 3 elements of spirituality?
The shamans, healers, sages, and wisdom keepers of all times, all continents, and all peoples, in their ageless wisdom, say that human spirituality is composed of three aspects: relationships, values, and life purpose.