- 1- Floating in your dream.
- 2- Your Desired Reality Feeling Real.
- 3- Feeling Happier.
- 4- Daydreaming.
- 5- Having The Ability To Control That Reality.
- 6- Oversleeping.
- 7- Physical Detachment.
- 8- Numbness.
What is a reality shifter?
Reality shifting is a term popularized in internet culture in 2020, primarily on TikTok, for the practice of transferring one’s consciousness to an alternate reality, often a fictional universe. Practitioners describe shifting as like extremely life-like vivid other universe in which they can control their actions.
What are 3 types of realities?
Types of Reality
- Objective reality. Objective reality is the “gold standard” or scientific standard for what is real.
- Subjective reality.
- Intersubjective reality.
What are the 4 realities?
- Reality #1: Born on planet earth in motion: The planet earth is in motion and therefore, all that is on the planet is in motion.
- Reality #2: Born with needs not provided:
- Reality #3: Born as unitary individuals:
- Reality #4: Born as helpless infants: