Halley says moon water is typically charged both with the energy of the moon and an intention, like:
- “I release all that no longer serves me.”
- “This water cleanses all that it touches.”
- “May I be healed by the power of the moon.”
When should you not make moon water?
One thing, though: Stardust highly advises to not make moon water during an eclipse. The energy of the lunar nodes overpowers the moon’s potent phases, which are used to make moon water, so steer clear.
What can you not do with moon water?
One caveat: Never make Moon water during an eclipse—eclipse energy overpowers lunar energy, so it’s not a good time to do this kind of work. Whichever lunar phase you choose, check which zodiac sign the Moon is in, because this will affect the energy of the water.
What should you not do on a full moon?
- Seek new beginnings. “This is a time of releasing, welcoming closure, and allowing things to complete,” says Alejandrez-Prasad.
- Initiate intense discussions.
- Consume mind-altering substances.
- Overextend your schedule.
- Rush the process.