How do I settle my karmic debt?
The only way to get rid of this debt is by making amends for the mistakes you have made in this lifetime. If you acknowledge and address your current Karma, you will be less likely to repeat these destructive patterns and snuff them out before your subsequent lifetimes.
How do I know if I have karmic debt?
- You experience seemingly inexplicable behaviors and patterns.
- Opportunities for mastery present themselves.
- You’ve had one or more karmic relationships.
- You’re aware of one or more themes repeating in your life.
- You have karmic debt numbers.
- Personality number.
- Life path number.
How do you know when a karmic cycle is done?
Karmic relationships naturally end when the debt is resolved, the lesson is learned, the pattern understood, or when Spirit determines it’s time for you to move on, and perhaps readdress a certain challenge sometime in the future!