How do you ask tarot cards for questions?
Do you ask tarot questions out loud?
Of course you can ask questions – and say them out loud. How else is your reader going to know what you’re wondering about? Sure, some tarot readers like to read “cold,” figuring out your question on their own.
What questions can I ask a tarot reader?
- What’s my current career energy?
- What obstacle do I need to overcome?
- What’s my career calling?
- How do I move closer to this calling?
- Who can help me?
- What’s the best step for me to take in the month ahead?
How to do yes or no questions with Tarot? – Related Questions
When not to read tarot cards?
If your entire line of questioning is about another person and their thoughts and behaviors (like what your ex is up to), then a tarot reading is not the answer. Tarot is supposed to give you insight about *yourself*, not other people.
Can you ask tarot about a specific person?
It can be tempting to ask tarot about a person other than ourselves, whether for us or for other people asking. The thing is, the right way to read tarot about other people is with their direct consent, about them…
What should I know before starting tarot?
- Start with an effective question.
- Shuffle the cards with a question in mind.
- Before looking up the meanings, decide on one yourself.
- Pick a deck that speaks to you.
- Check out a few of the tarot books.
- Create a ritual for caring for your cards.
- Sleep on it, literally.
- Think of tarot card reading as a journey.
How many tarot cards should I pull a day?
You can pull one or three cards at a time. I prefer to pull three to tell a whole story. Being that we all have different relationships with each card, the connection you feel with it will best explain the information being shown to you. Think of yourself as a painter, using your knowledge as the brushstrokes.
How much do Tarot readers make a year?
The salary range for a Tarot Reader job is from $45,878 to $65,674 per year in the United States.
What religion do Tarot cards come from?
Some even assert that tarot originated from the ancient Jewish mystical practices of the Kabbalah, which is concerned both with understanding the mysteries of the universe and figuring out ways to gain and exercise power in this world.
What is the best way to start learning tarot?
If you’re a beginner, it’s worth considering a deck that comes with a guidebook. Here are some suggested decks: The Rider Waite tarot deck, originally published in 1909, is one of the most popular. It can make for a great beginner deck because it’s easy to find information on how to interpret the cards.
How do I prepare for tarot cards?
- Every reader is different.
- Show up with an open-ended question.
- Don’t like what you hear?
- Time-related questions are tricky to answer.
- Be forthcoming.
- The death and devil cards are not (usually) omens.
- Tarot often helps confirm what you already know.
How do I start learning tarot?
- Pick a tarot deck that speaks to you.
- Take care of your cards.
- You can use books—but make your own meanings too.
- After becoming acquainted with the cards, start doing readings for yourself and others.
- Visit other readers, as well.
How do you introduce yourself to a tarot deck?
The interview spread is a really neat way to introduce yourself to a new tarot deck and allow it to introduce itself to you. Essentially, it’s a conversation about your potential working relationship, where you can discuss the deck’s strengths and limits and discover the best way to approach and use these cards.
What to do when you first open a tarot deck?
- Open your tarot box.
- Hold the cards in your hand.
- While still holding the cards in your hand, “knock” or tap the pile of cards several times to spread your energy into the deck.
- Give the cards a thorough shuffle.
- Cut the cards into three piles and then put them into one pile again.
How do you know when to stop shuffling tarot cards?
Question: When Should You Stop Shuffling Tarot Cards? Answer: You should stop shuffling the Tarot cards when you feel connected with the deck and centered on the reading.
Do I need to cleanse my tarot cards after every reading?
Each time you pick it up for a reading.
That’s right—to ensure the most accurate of readings, Magdaleno actually recommends cleansing your deck every time you do a reading. “Whether it’s for someone else, or yourself,” she says, “it’s always best to start with a cleanse to clear the cards for your reading.”
How many times should I knock on my tarot deck?
￼Knocking or Tapping the Deck
A quick way to release any stuck energy in between readings is to knock or tap the deck 3 times while also visualising that stuck energy being released. It’s particularly helpful if you’ve had a reading that was quite intense or the energy afterwards felt unresolved.
How many times should you cut a tarot card deck?
Apparently, the exact number of shuffles to achieve a truly random tarot deck is seven, but honestly, there is no need to adhere to that. Some people like to shuffle their tarot deck a few times, while others like to shuffle for at least a full minute as they zone in on their question.
Should I let people touch my tarot deck?
Ultimately, it is up to the owner to decide what they feel most comfortable with. If you don’t want anyone else to touch your cards, then simply say no and explain why. It’s important to be respectful of other people’s beliefs, too.