My favorite relationship spread involves pulling three cards for a quick energetic read on a situation. This one may be utilized for romantic relationships, friendships, work colleagues or any situation around partnership to gain better insight into the energy surrounding your connection.
Should I pursue a relationship tarot spread?
No matter how secure and comfortable your relationship is, it’s always good to get a second opinion from the cards. Tarot cards can highlight any deep feelings and conflict that you might be repressing, or they can show you how your partner is feeling about you.
How to do a 3 card love tarot spread?
In a traditional three-card tarot love spread, the first card represents you, the second represents the other, and the third card represents your current state or potential together. Some readers place the first two cards around the third card, which rests between them.
How do I ask my tarot about my love life?
- Is the current person in my life my twin flame?
- Is the current person in my life my soul mate?
- What will happen if I get back together with my ex?
- How do I know if someone is thinking about me?
- Is my current partner the right one for me?