- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
- I am healthy, happy, and prosperous.
- I attract abundance into my life.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I live in a beautiful and peaceful home.
- I am surrounded by beauty.
How do you write when you are manifesting?
- Use manifestation journal prompts. Manifest prompts challenge you to think about your future and how you hope to achieve it.
- Write positive affirmations. Negative self-talk is the quickest way to lose momentum toward your goals.
- Make a list of your goals.
- Write what you’re grateful for.
How do you write manifestation affirmations examples?
Manifestation affirmations are concise, positive statements or phrases that help turn dreams or goals into reality. You write them in the present tense as if the thing you desire already exists. For example, if you want to excel in a hobby, you might say, ‘I am a great dancer.
What is 369 manifestation technique?
The 369 technique has started trending on TikTok as a way to achieve your goals or make something specific happen to or for you. There are a few different versions of it: One is to write your manifestation down three times in the morning, six times in the afternoon, and nine times in the evening.