- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
- I am healthy, happy, and prosperous.
- I attract abundance into my life.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I live in a beautiful and peaceful home.
- I am surrounded by beauty.
How do you start off writing manifestations?
- Be specific about what you want to achieve.
- Write in the present tense as if you have already achieved your goal.
- Focus on positive feelings and emotions.
- Take action steps that are in alignment with your goals.
- Trust and have faith that what you want will come to you.
How do you write daily manifestations?
- Use manifestation journal prompts. Manifest prompts challenge you to think about your future and how you hope to achieve it.
- Write positive affirmations. Negative self-talk is the quickest way to lose momentum toward your goals.
- Make a list of your goals.
- Write what you’re grateful for.
How do you write manifestation affirmations examples?
Manifestation affirmations are concise, positive statements or phrases that help turn dreams or goals into reality. You write them in the present tense as if the thing you desire already exists. For example, if you want to excel in a hobby, you might say, ‘I am a great dancer. ‘