- Be specific about what you want to manifest. For the starting point, you want to be specific.
- Keep it positive.
- Write in present tense.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Make it realistic.
How do you set clear intentions for manifestation?
- Identify The Goal Or Desire.
- Get Clear On Who You Have To Be To Achieve Your Goal.
- Compile Actionable Steps.
- Shift Any Adverse Thinking Or Beliefs.
- Reinforce Intentions Regularly.
- Submit To Your Faith In The Intention.
What is the difference between intention and manifestation?
We hold our intentions and they become our habitual thoughts or desires. In turn, the experience of manifestation allows our minds to run wild and turn our hopes, dreams, and desires into a multitude of life experiences.
How do you write a manifestation?
- Choose a medium and template that works for you, whether that’s paper or something digital.
- Establish a set amount of time that you’d like to journal each day and add it to your daily routine.
- Set the mood and make sure your environment is calm and rid of distractions as you write.