- Explore the truth. I journal through the facts of my fear.
- Explore the consequences. What does operating out of fear mean for my life?
- Imagine an alternative. There are no risks when I’m writing privately.
What is a mindset journal?
THE NEW MINDSET JOURNAL is a 60 day journal focused on self awareness. It provides 60 days worth of journal prompts, quotes and meditations designed to empower you to truly know yourself, create intentions and manifest what is important to you.
What are some good journal prompts?
- What brings you joy?
- Describe a place where you felt happiest.
- What was your greatest fear, and how did you conquer it?
- Write a letter to someone that you always want to thank but have never had the chance to do so.
- What is something that you would like to change about yourself?
What is a growth mindset journal?
Developing a Growth Mindset Through Journaling
Journals are places for us to reflect on our lives, what happened to us, and how we reacted. We write about our successes, failures, what we wish had gone differently, and so forth.