- I am capable of succeeding at my goals.
- I am open to being the best version of myself.
- I open my mind and soul to creativity.
- I welcome positive energy in my life.
- I release all of my insecurities.
- I have a right to fulfill my dreams.
- I am capable of self-love.
How does a manifestation journal work?
A manifestation journal is a book with blank pages that invites you to write down your dreams, goals, and desires. It’s a manifestation technique, like the law of attraction, that can help you stay focused and motivated even if it doesn’t actually “make” things happen.
How do you write manifestation intentions?
- Be specific about what you want to manifest. For the starting point, you want to be specific.
- Keep it positive.
- Write in present tense.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Make it realistic.
What do you say before manifesting?
- The future I want is manifesting right now.
- I am a magnet for my dreams and goals.
- I am achieving my dreams.
- I am living in a wonderful house in a wonderful neighborhood.
- Good things are happening every day in my life.
- Everything I do turns into success.
- I am present.
- I am strong.