- I am capable of succeeding at my goals.
- I am open to being the best version of myself.
- I open my mind and soul to creativity.
- I welcome positive energy in my life.
- I release all of my insecurities.
- I have a right to fulfill my dreams.
- I am capable of self-love.
What are manifestations examples?
Affirmation and Manifestation Examples
- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
- I am healthy, happy, and prosperous.
- I attract abundance into my life.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I live in a beautiful and peaceful home.
- I am surrounded by beauty.
How do you write a manifestation list?
Tips For Writing Your Manifestation List
- Be specific about what you want to achieve.
- Write in the present tense as if you have already achieved your goal.
- Focus on positive feelings and emotions.
- Take action steps that are in alignment with your goals.
- Trust and have faith that what you want will come to you.
How do you set intentions for a manifestation Journal?
How To Set An Intention For Manifestation In 3 Steps
- Write Down Your Desire. The first step to setting an intention for your manifestation is to write down the desire you want to manifest.
- Clarify The Intention Behind Your Desire.
- Declare Your Intention To The Universe.