- I am capable of succeeding at my goals.
- I am open to being the best version of myself.
- I open my mind and soul to creativity.
- I welcome positive energy in my life.
- I release all of my insecurities.
- I have a right to fulfill my dreams.
- I am capable of self-love.
How do you write manifestation intentions?
- Be specific about what you want to manifest. For the starting point, you want to be specific.
- Keep it positive.
- Write in present tense.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Make it realistic.
What do you say when manifesting?
- I choose to work smartly.
- My soul is ready to live the life of my dreams.
- I’m worthy enough to follow my dreams and manifest my desires.
- My thoughts are positive and uplifting.
- I am the creator of my reality.
- My external reality is a direct reflection of my internal state.
How do you write manifest affirmations?
Manifestation affirmations are concise, positive statements or phrases that help turn dreams or goals into reality. You write them in the present tense as if the thing you desire already exists. For example, if you want to excel in a hobby, you might say, ‘I am a great dancer. ‘