5 Ways to Start Manifesting by Writing
- Write about what you want and why you want it. Instead of just writing down what you want, make sure to include the reason that you want it.
- Focus on the feeling.
- Repetition, repetition, repetition.
- Use a structured journal.
- Put it away.
What are some manifestation examples?
Affirmation and Manifestation Examples
- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
- I am healthy, happy, and prosperous.
- I attract abundance into my life.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I live in a beautiful and peaceful home.
- I am surrounded by beauty.
How do you write a manifestation example?
- I am capable of succeeding at my goals.
- I am open to being the best version of myself.
- I open my mind and soul to creativity.
- I welcome positive energy in my life.
- I release all of my insecurities.
- I have a right to fulfill my dreams.
- I am capable of self-love.
What are some manifest goals?
Some manifestation examples to get started:
- buy your own home.
- meet your person.
- get a dream job.
- buy a new car.
- move across the world.
- get a puppy.
- make new friends.