- Write down your goals. It’s been said time and time again that putting your goals on paper will help you achieve them, but it couldn’t be more true.
- Make journaling one of your goals.
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Expand your creativity.
- Track your progress.
What is growth journaling?
The goal is to write about the things that uplift you, that help you find perspective, and help you become a better person. Positive psychology is the name of the game. Writing a diary is great, unless you run out of ideas for what to write.
What are some good journaling prompts?
- What brings you joy?
- Describe a place where you felt happiest.
- What was your greatest fear, and how did you conquer it?
- Write a letter to someone that you always want to thank but have never had the chance to do so.
- What is something that you would like to change about yourself?
What do you write in a journal for self improvement?
- Write down your goals every day.
- Keep a daily log.
- Journal three things you’re grateful for every day.
- Journal your problems.
- Journal your stresses.
- Journal your answer to “What’s the best thing that happened today?” every night before bed.