- Bring in a plant.
- Add a mirror.
- Hang some wall art.
- Change up your lighting scheme.
- Rearrange your furniture layout.
- Put down a rug.
- Accessorize a surface.
- Toss a throw pillow on it.
What does aesthetic bedroom look like?
Aesthetic rooms are having a major moment. Popular especially among TikTok users, aesthetic rooms are characterized by the presence of greenery (think plants or hanging vines, both real or faux); muted colors (neutrals and pinks are most common); and fun light fixtures (like LED strands or string lights).
How can I style a beautiful bedroom?
6 master bedroom decorating ideas that will elevate your style
- Update the bedhead.
- Paint the walls a calming colour.
- Mix and match throw cushions.
- Set the mood with lighting.
- Layer up your bedding.
- Create a bedside vignette.
What should you not do when decorating a bedroom?
- Mistake #1: Buying a low-priced mattress and bedding.
- Mistake #2: Only focusing on function.
- Mistake #3: Making lighting an afterthought.
- Mistake #4: Hanging ho-hum curtains.
- Mistake #5: Skipping decor.
- Mistake #6: Leaving out a rug.