- Use a big pinch of freshly ground or store-bought cinnamon powder and place it centered in your palm.
- Stand by the front door of your home and blow the cinnamon into your home while visualizing money, wealth, health, love and prosperity coming into your home.
What do you say when blowing cinnamon?
When this cinnamon blows, abundance will live here. And so it is done.” If those words don’t resonate with you, tweak them so they’re more your vibe. Rose shares other examples: “I blow this cinnamon to welcome abundance into my life” or “I welcome abundance into my home.
Does blowing cinnamon into your house mean anything?
The expert explains that many people choose to blow cinnamon through their front door to ‘attract abundance and prosperity throughout their entire home – and this ritual has stood the test of time.
What can you do with cinnamon sticks?
- Stir into hot cocoa. Come wintertime, prepare some hot cocoa with marshmallows and milk.
- Grind for an apple pie. Fresh cinnamon sticks can help bring spice to a classic apple pie.
- Make homemade cinnamon tea.
- Add to your phở broth.
- Mix in with basmati rice.
- Garnish a hot toddy.