- Be specific about what you want to achieve.
- Write in the present tense as if you have already achieved your goal.
- Focus on positive feelings and emotions.
- Take action steps that are in alignment with your goals.
- Trust and have faith that what you want will come to you.
How do you write manifestation affirmations examples?
- I choose to work smartly.
- My soul is ready to live the life of my dreams.
- I’m worthy enough to follow my dreams and manifest my desires.
- My thoughts are positive and uplifting.
- I am the creator of my reality.
- My external reality is a direct reflection of my internal state.
How do you write a manifestation script?
- Write in Past or Present Tense.
- Believe in your story.
- Avoid coming from a place of need and attachment.
- Keep a record to refer to past manifestations.
How many times should I script manifest?
How Often Should You Script to Manifest? If you’re new to scripting, you should script daily for at least 40 days. It takes around 40 days for you to build a new habit, so scripting for 40 days will help you turn this new way of positive thinking into a habit. After the 40 days, you can continue to script weekly.