- Decide what you want to manifest.
- Write out your script as if it has already happened.
- Visualize what it would be like to have what you want.
- Put feeling into your script.
- Read your script aloud every day, preferably in the morning and at night.
How do you manifest what you want with scripting?
Then, follow these simple steps to start your scripting journey.
- Write in Past or Present Tense.
- Believe in your story.
- Avoid coming from a place of need and attachment.
- Keep a record to refer to past manifestations.
How long should you script to manifest?
How Often Should You Script to Manifest? If you’re new to scripting, you should script daily for at least 40 days. It takes around 40 days for you to build a new habit, so scripting for 40 days will help you turn this new way of positive thinking into a habit. After the 40 days, you can continue to script weekly.
What is an example of scripting?