- passing your crystal through incense, especially sage smoke.
- using sound, like chanting or singing bowls.
- exposing your crystal to sun or moonlight for several hours.
- setting your crystal under running water.
- immersing your crystal in salt water.
- burying your crystal in a bowl of brown rice.
What is the fastest way to charge rose quartz?
Rose Quartz is a stone of the heart and thus is associated with the water element. It means that the stone will benefit from being charged by water. Place it in a dish of distilled water for several hours. Add a few drops of salt to the water to help cleanse and charge it.
How long should you charge rose quartz for?
Charge your rose quartz in moonlight for an overnight charge. Some people believe that charging is the same as activating your crystal, while other people believe they are separate steps entirely. In any case, you can leave your crystal outside in the moonlight overnight to absorb energy.
What do you say when charging rose quartz?
The crystalline structure of these stones are said to hold thoughts and energies, so allow yourself to sit and say an intention out loud for what you would like each crystal to hold for you. For example, with my rose quartz I say; I charge this crystal with the intention of welcoming everlasting love into my life.